Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kumbaya...

Gia and I will be embarking upon the annual 6th grade camping trip to Land Between the Lakes and Brandon Springs next week. We'll head out Monday morning toward Dover, TN (northwest) and will be sleeping in cabins, hiking, doing a stream study, participating in other activities, and generally wearing ourselves out until we return Wednesday afternoon. It's a fun trip, and I'm excited that I get to go with her this year. I went last year as a first year 6th grade teacher, and although I missed being at home with my own kids (Pun and Lil included) I had a good time and enjoyed the experience. This year will be even better since Gia will be there! I'll post some pics when we get back. You know she'll become the camera queen when she gets there. Wonder where she gets that? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment